Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People Revised
By Jennifer Cornbleet | August 2012 | Paperback | $19.95
Getting 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day has never been so delicious and easy.
Well-known Bay Area cooking instructor, Jennifer Cornbleet, shares her favorite no-cook recipes in quantities ideal for one or two people. With essential time-saving tips and techniques, plus Jennifer’s clear instructions, you don’t have to toil in the kitchen in order to enjoy nutritious, delicious raw food.
• Choose from over 100 foolproof recipes, along with lunch and dinner menu plans.
• Enjoy easy recipes that call for common ingredients and basic equipment.
• Learn how to avoid health-busters like white sugar, white flour, and trans-fats.
• Convert traditional recipes into nutritious treats made from all-natural ingredients.
In the All-New Revised and Expanded Edition:
• More than 50 additional recipes.
• New chapters on Green Smoothies and Raw On the Go.
• Expanded sections on Advance Preparation and Easy Snacks.
• Calorie and nutritional information with each recipe.
“Jennifer Cornbleet has a way of giving people exactly what they want and need: no-fuss, everyday recipes that are simple to make using ingredients that are easy to find. Whether you hate to cook and are all thumbs in the kitchen or you are an accomplished home chef, you can have fun making and eating these delicious health-promoting recipes again and again.”--Cherie Soria, founder and director of The Living Light Culinary Institute and author of The Raw Food Revolution Diet