Yield: 1 serving
The salsa and guacamole combine richly in this dressing so that no oil is needed.
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 3 tablespoons Salsa, storebought or homemade
- 1/4 cup Guacamole, storebought or homemade
- 1/4 cup seeded, diced cucumbers (optional)
- 1/4 cup fresh corn kernels (optional; see note)
- cutting board
- chef’s knife, 8-inch
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- medium mixing bowl
- rubber spatula
Place all the ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and toss to combine
Note: To remove the kernels from an ear of corn, stand the ear upright on a cutting board and slice the kernels off all sides with a sharp knife.