Yield: 1 serving
This elegant salad is worth the expense of the Belgian endive and raddichio, two gourmet greens that can be found in most supermarkets.
- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach or arugula, lightly packed
- 3/4 cup chopped belgian endive
- 3/4 cup chopped radicchio
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Classic Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts, unsoaked
- salad spinner
- measuring cups
- cutting board
- chef’s knife, 8-inch
- measuring spoons
- medium bowl
- serving plate
Put the spinach, belgian endive, radicchio, and vinaigrette in a medium bowl. Lightly massage the greens for about 1 minute with your hands to soften them. Transfer to a serving plate and top with the walnuts. Serve immediately.